ProPay Partners with Payvision to Expand Global Payment Capabilities
Release date: 6/14/2012
-Partnership Enables True Domestic Global Acquiring in 150-plus Currencies-
Lehi, Utah – June 14, 2012
– ProPay (www.propay.com
), an industry leader in Merchant Services, End-to-End Payment Security
, and mobile payment services
announced today that it has partnered with Payvision
to expand its payment processing capabilities. Through the partnership with Payvision, ProPay customers have a single source provider they can rely on for their global payment
ProPay customers will benefit from this partnership by being able to establish merchant accounts in Europe, Asia and the United States. This provides ProPay clients with true Domestic Global Acquiring in virtually any currency, Authorization in 150+ Currencies and Card Settlement in 25 Currencies. By processing transactions in the regions where cards are issued, cross boarder and interchange costs are considerably reduced.
One global processing platform offers Internet retailers flexibility and control over transactions in the United States, Europe and Asia through one back-office and one global reporting interface. By partnering with Payvision, knowledge about regional markets, challenges and business opportunities can be shared, leading to increasing expertise.
Other benefits include:
- Single Source Partner – ProPay can simplify the management of international payments so companies can focus their energies and resources on growing their business.
- Broad Coverage – ProPay provides broad coverage for acquiring, alternative payments, commission payments and payment data security on a global basis.
- Lower Transaction Costs – By tapping in to Payvision’s innovative Global Acquiring Network, ProPay clients can lower transaction costs and energize their sales force.
- ProPay’s ProtectPay® – ProPay’s end-to-end encryption and tokenization solution, improves overall payment data security and enables merchants to accept credit, debit and other payments types without storing, processing or transmitting the data. With ProtectPay®, ProPay clients can significantly reduce their PCI obligations.
- Industry Know How – ProPay has been a respected partner in the payments industry since 1997.
“ProPay has a long history of providing innovative payment solutions to the payment industry,” said Greg Pesci, ProPay’s President and Chief Operating Officer. “The expansion of ProPay’s payment capabilities through our partnership with Payvision, further demonstrates ProPay’s commitment to provide simple, secure and affordable payment solutions on a global scale. We can offer our customers Domestic Global Acquiring, in virtually any currency now.”
Rudolf Booker, CEO at Payvision: “ProPay ‘s leading position as a U.S. Merchant Services and Payment Security Provider, enables Payvision to share expertise and expand its American footprint, while enabling ProPay to tap into Asian and European markets through Payvision’s Global Acquiring Network. “
Since 1997, ProPay has provided simple, secure, and affordable payment solutions for organizations ranging from the small, home-based entrepreneur to multi-billion-dollar enterprises. ProPay is a leading provider of complete End-to-End Payment Security solutions designed to significantly reduce the client organization’s risk of having sensitive payment data compromised. ProPay is the recipient of the prestigious 2010 ETA ISO of the Year award. ProPay is a 15 year old, privately held company, headquartered in Lehi, Utah. For information, visit www.propay.com or call 888.227.9856.
Payvision, an independent payment solution provider specialized in global card processing for the e-commerce market, offers Acquiring Banks, PSPs, ISOs and their Merchants a secure, PCI Compliant, PSD Licensed, international payment processing platform, enhanced with innovative technology. Payvision provides its customers 24/7 Support, 150+ transaction currencies and regional card settlement currencies, a high-end reporting interface and a solid risk management solution. Founded in 2002, Payvision is headquartered in Amsterdam and has expanded its global services in over 40 countries with offices in New York, Utah, Madrid, Singapore and Hong Kong. Please visit www.payvision.com for more information.