- What is ProPay JAK?
- How much does ProPay JAK cost?
- Which phones and devices are supported by ProPay JAK?
- What can you do with ProPay JAK?
- What are the key advantages to ProPay JAK?
- Is there a tutorial available?
- Are there any additional fees associated with using ProPay JAK?
- Is insurance available for my ProPay JAK?
- Where do I set up my PIN to access the ProPay Application?
- How long will my suspended transactions be available on my phone?
- How do I troubleshoot my ProPay JAK?
1. What is ProPay JAK?
A simple, secure and very affordable card reader device that plugs into the audio jack of your Smartphone.
2. How much does ProPay JAK cost?
The ProPay JAK is just $19.95 plus shipping & handling.
3. Which phones and devices are supported by ProPay JAK?
The ProPay JAK is currently compatible with many popular Apple and Android phones and tablets. For a complete list of compatible devices, please click here.
4. What can you do with the ProPay JAK and associated merchant app?
- Process by keying in cards, swiping cards, or accessing your stored payment data.
- Suspend transactions while without data coverage and process later.
- Calculate tax automatically.
- Capture customers’ tip and signature, and then send an email receipt.
- Transfer funds to your bank account.
- Access your account information.
5. What are the key advantages to ProPay JAK?
- Security – Encrypt the magstripe data at swipe ensuring sensitive payment data is protected from malware that may find its way on your phone.
- Dependable Reads—Enjoy superior reading performance with JAK’s bi-direction read head.
- Works seamlessly with your existing ProPay Account and reports.
6. Is there a tutorial available?
Click Here for an interactive tutorial on the ProPay JAK.
7. Are there any additional fees associated with using ProPay JAK?
There are no annual or monthly fees for using the device. However a ProPay Account with an active ProtectPay subscription is required. Normal processing fees apply and are dependent on which account type you have.
8. Is insurance available for my ProPay JAK?
Currently there is not any insurance available for purchase.
9. Where do I set up my PIN to access the ProPay Application?
You will be prompted to set up your PIN to access the ProPay Application when you log in the first time.
10. How long will my suspended transactions be available on my phone?
Your suspended transactions will remain on your phone as encrypted blocks of data until they are processed with a data connection or deleted.
11. How do I troubleshoot my ProPay JAK?
Click here for more information on troubleshooting your ProPay JAK.
Back to top
Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Android is a Trademark of Google, Inc.