ProPay Fast Facts
- Founded in 1997
- Awarded the 2010 Independent Sales Organization (ISO) of the Year by the Electronic Transaction Association (ETA)
- Boarded over 1.3 million merchants
- Privately held corporation headquartered in Lehi, Utah
- 2013 Recognized as the top online payment service in the EcommerceBytes awards
- 2010 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.
- 2010 ETA ISO of the Year
- 2009 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.
- 2009 Stoel Rives Utah Innovation Award
- 2009 Digital IQ Best Business Services Winner
- 2009 Utah Genius Award
- 2006 - 2009 Utah 100 Mountain West Capital Network Fastest Growing Companies
- 2003 Direct Selling Association Partner of the Year
ProPay Innovations and Milestones
ProPay prides itself on helping customers protect and grow their business. ProPay has been recognized for using technology to move the payment industry forward and increase merchant compliance and manage risk. ProPay was already leading the way in data security before the introduction of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) a stringent, but necessary, step in the protection of customer payment data. ProPay was one of the first organizations to provide a secure payment processing solution, ProtectPay®, which allows companies to remove the cardholder data from its environment, thereby reducing or eliminating its compliance and security obligations.
ProPay is proud to be a member of the following associations:
Back to top