Working at ProPay
Industry leadership – ProPay provides simple, secure and affordable payment solutions to businesses of all sizes. Customers range from small, home-based businesses to large enterprises. ProPay offers positions in the following areas:
- Customer Service (multi-lingual needs)
- Technical (engineering, design, testing)
- Product Management
- Risk Management
- Professional Services and Training.
Payment Security is our passion – The energy, enthusiasm, and customer commitment of the ProPay team to payment solutions are the key reasons why ProPay has raised the bar and is leading the industry in the protection of sensitive payment data.
The best employees in industry – ProPay employees make the difference. Their drive, determination and commitment to excellence contribute to the ProPay difference.
ProPay offers a compelling benefit and compensation package including:
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account – Health Care and Dependent Care
- Access to Supplemental Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) Program
- Paid time off (for full-time employees)
ProPay is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, national origin, gender, religion, disability, veteran status, or marital status. All candidates for employment are required to successfully complete and pass a pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check.