eAuction Benefits for eBay® Sellers
ProPay is one of only a few payment providers approved by, and fully integrated to, eBay. ProPay provides eBay sellers a valuable payment alternative and a seamless experience to their customers.
- Low rates –Qualify for rates as low as 2.4% per transaction, depending on eBay Seller level.
- Secure – Feel safe knowing that ProPay is a secure, PCI-DSS validated, eBay approved payment method.
- Customer Support – ProPay offers easy to reach, U.S.-based, multilingual customer service representatives who are available by both e-mail and phone.
- Effective risk management – ProPay focuses on the seller and acts as a partner in mitigating fraud.
- Fully integrated into the eBay checkout – Buyers can make their purchases on eBay using any of the major credit card brands - Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express®. No registration or extra steps are required for buyers.
- No login required – Buyers simply enter their payment card information to complete a sale. Buyers are not required to log in or have a ProPay Account.
- Simple and quick checkout experience – At checkout, buyers can review their order and enter their payment data all on one page.
- Secure – Buyers will feel safe with the knowledge that ProPay is a secure, PCI-DSS validated, and eBay-approved payment method.
- All major cards accepted – Buyers can pay with any major credit or debit card including Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express®.
For eAuction pricing click here.